Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Got Tagged!

I am- A daughter, a sister, and an aunt!
I want- To Be successful
I have- An amazing family and friends
I wish- I could hug Brody one last time and that life wasn't so stressful.
I hate- Constructive Criticism, I know its for my own good, but I still don't like it.
I fear- Losing another loved one and becoming a failure.
I hear- Mercy Me, I can only imagine
I search- Through my messy room for lost items.
I wonder- What people think and say about me when I'm not around.
I always- Tell my parents I love them before leaving the house.
I usually- Stress way too much.
I dance- When I'm really happy or excited.
I sing- Really loud and way off tune. Lol
I never- Go a day without thinking of Brody.
I rarely- Clean my room. Oh what a mess. :(
I cry- Where nobody can see or hear me.
I am not always- As Thankful As I should Be.
I need- To focus on school so I can get out of Maverik.
I should- Quit worrying so much and just have fun while I still can.
I dream- Of getting married in the temple and starting a family of my own.

I Tag Anyone Who Thinks This Looks Like Fun!

1 comment:

Amie said...

I told you its was therapeutic! :) Plus its always fun to see what makes other people tick.