Thursday, October 9, 2008

Flattered....Or Just Freaked Out!

Okay, so I got a call this morning from Kandice saying "Hey, come down to Maverik there's a surprise here for ya." I asked her what it was and she said "Just come down and see." So I hurried and ran down there and there was this big, beautiful, arrangement of flowers for me. My first thought was who are these from? I was so surpised, my boss asked it if was my birthday, I told her no, my birthday isn't til January. Well on the envelope it said Tadisha Harwood. K that is not how you spell my name. On the card it said, "Tadisha, Even in Heaven Abound, Beauty Such As Yours Cannot Be Found.. Yours Truly, Secret Admirer." So I got to thinking of who it may be but the people I came up with, well all except for one knows that my name is Tandi, they know how to say it and how to spell it. So one man came to mind. It's a guy who comes into my work on a regular basis and has flirted both with Kandice and Myself. He gave us graduation cards and he does pronounce my name as Tadisha. There was no doubt in my mind that it was this man. So I called the flower shop but they couldn't tell me who it was. So I found my graduation card that he had given me months before and my name is spelled the same with the same hand writing. This man, is much much older than me and should know it's not right. So I am not only freaked out right now, but I'm also very disgusted. Here's some pics of the flowers and Card. :(





6 comments:

Karies place said...

So Tandi, what do your parents think of this?

Karie

Karies place said...

Has your dad said anything to the guy about this, or are they just waiting for now?

Karie

Karies place said...

Sounds like good advice. I hope he realizes what a mistake he's done and just leaves you alone.

Karie

Amie said...

Um-to say that its creepy is an understatement. You didn't mention that the guy is like 40. He's old enough to be your father. Not that I have anything against age differences in relationships but the fact that you have never even seen this guy outside of work and he's spending upwards of 100 dollars on flowers for you... Just be careful. People like that don't take rejection well. I once had a freak follow me almost all the way home from work one night after I was a little rude with my rejection. Similar situation. I was 16 and he was probably 35. :(

Shober Fam said...

Hi Tandi. How are you? Your blog is really cute by the way.

Heidi said...

Tandi that is freaky, there are some strange guys out there. Make sure you pay close attention when you leave at night. What does your dad think?