Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grrr...

Ok, So back in June I bought me a new car. I had been needing a dependable vehicle for so long that it was a big relief to finally get my new car. Well, in August my parents and I made a trip to St. George for a few days. When we got down there I noticed something wrong with my rear passenger tire. So we took it to get a new one, which pretty much cost a fortune. (Thanks Mom and Dad) They took care of it for me and we figured it was just the one tire. The rest seemed to be fine. Well just the past two weeks or so, I've noticed my car kinda vibrates when I drive and that it pulls to the left. Joss offered to rotate my tires for me. So this morning I took my car over to his house so he could do that. (Thanks Joss) Anyways he mentioned that I should maybe get some new tires soon and I thought that was a good idea too. Well, while he was finishing up I noticed something funny with one of my tires. He came and checked it out and was like, whoa. That's why your car has been shaky and acting so funny. He told me it probably wouldn't be a good idea for me to be driving on a tire like that because most likely it would blow. Well I guess I'm investing in brand new tires a little sooner than expected. Grrr... I'm so angry. I've only had the car for four months. Well, atleast now I know what tires are cheap and not dependable. Here's a pic of the tire. Its kinda hard to see but you get the idea.


3 comments:

Karies place said...

Tandi

I'm so glad you noticed those tires. That would have been very scary to be in the car had anything happened.

Karie

* HaiBug * said...

Tandi,
I know exactly how you feel... I have to get new tires too!! GRR!!! But ya it was about time you updated your blog!! So how is school going?? Well, hope to here from you soon!

Hailey

Amie said...

Doesn't that tick you off?! Now you know how I felt in my brand new "dependable" car when it broke down every two weeks and then the new tires couldn't go more than 100 miles without going flat or blowing. Its SO frustrating. I'm glad that car is gone. I'm sure you'll have better luck with your car... as soon as you get them crumby firestone tires off of there.