Monday, September 22, 2008

CNA

Ok, so I enjoy my job, well somedays and it's great place to work, Well for now anyways but I just don't wanna be known as the Maverik Chick for the rest of my life. So I'm happy to say I'm finally starting school Thanks to kandice. The two of us are going to start a CNA Course. All through out high school she kept telling me after high school that she was gonna take CNA, and that I should do it with her. Every time she'd mention it, I thought it would be fun but I honestly didn't think I could handle it. I mean C'mon, changing elderly people's diapers. It's bad enough changing an infants let alone an adult. And the blood and everything else that comes with it just makes my stomach turn thinking about it. So I've thought long and hard about this and decided I'll just toughen up and deal with it. And this time it's not just an idea, We're all signed up and class starts Wednesday. Yay, hope this turns out good. :)

6 comments:

The Jolley Family said...

Good luck with your classes!

* HaiBug * said...

Hey girl!!! Horray!! I am so excited for ya!! Where are your classes at? Maybe I will see ya!! Ya we need to hang out!! I don't work at all this weekend so just text me okay!! Good Luck with your CNA!!! TTYL

The Barton Bunch said...

YAY for Tandi!! That will be good for you I think, but I will always know you as "The Maverik Chick"! LOL

Karies place said...

Hey Tandi, it's Aunt Karie. I don't think I've ever posted on your blog, but I do read it off and on. Glad to hear you are taking this job situation seriously. I wish you the best in doing this. Anything good takes some effort.

Karie

ps feel free to check out my blog. Nothing really exciting, but life happens.

Hillary Sue said...

Ssounds like your classes will be fun. Good Luck with your CNA!! Have fun and talk to you later

Camille said...

Hey Tandi! You have grown up so fast. I still can't believe you graduated! You need to tell Trista to get a blog and show her how to do it. Are you going to college?