Monday, September 1, 2008

Twilight


So I'm happy to say I just finished the fourth book in the Twilight series. So good! Now I can say I'm a big Twilight Fan with the rest of em. Everyone kept telling me how good the books were and that I just had to read them. My response was I don't read, I don't like to read, I'd rather watch the movie. So anyways, I just happened to be shopping when I came across the book. I took a quick glance at it then decided what the heck expecting to read maybe a chapter or two then probably never finishing it. After three days, I had already finished the first book. I'm tempted to re-read them because now I'm kinda lost without something keeping me busy. Anyways, I kinda forced my sis-in-law Amie to start reading them. So now of course since we read them, were gonna have to go see the movie which I can't wait for it to come to theatre's. We already have a trip planned North. Kinda Dorky, Huh? But yeah, If any of you are thinking about reading it, I would highly recommend it, Except for the fact that you probably won't get anything else done.




1 comment:

* HaiBug * said...

Hey you!! Your blog is so cute I love it!! Well, I haven't gotten the chance to read those books but I think I might have to cause everyone is saying how good they are!! lol.. We so need to hang out sometime okay.. TTYL