Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CNA Update

Oh My Gosh! I am having so much fun doing the CNA Class. I was so scared at first and now I am just loving it. Today was my last night in the actual class. We did our final test and Yay, I passed! I just have to finish up three more clinical days, turn in all my assignments, and pass the state boards. So hopefully by the end of January, The First of February I'll have my license, then I can go on and hopefully become an LPN, or RN one day. Wish Me Luck! ;)

4 comments:

Karies place said...

Way to go Tandi!

The Jolley Family said...

Good job Tandi! That's awesome! Good luck with your tests.

The Barton Bunch said...

YAY!! That is great news!! Hopefully, there won't be any more old lady's farting on you...LOL ;)

Amie said...

LOL. Just reading Nancy's comment. So true!
I'm really proud of you for taking that class. I could tell from the way you were with Brody that you have a natural talent for nursing. And then when you told me how fun those patients were at the care center...You'll be great. :)