Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bachelorette Party!

So we had a blast at Trista's Bachelorette party. We started off with some games. First we played a game where everyone had to pick a partner. One partner sat on a chair holding a banana between their legs while the other kneeled on the floor facing them. The person on the floor had to eat the banana without using their hands. The first one to eat the banana won. It was so fun. I won the game lol. I don't know if I should be proud of that or not. Oh well.

Our Next game was called PIN THE JUNK ON THE HUNK! Kind of like pin the tail on the donkey with a kinky twist to it.


Then we had some special cake. By the way it's not decorated real well but I tried my best ha ha. Then finished off with presents. All in all it was a fun girls night. Thanks Trist for bein such a trooper. Love ya sis!

4 comments:

Karies place said...

That is something your mom would think of. :)

The Jolley Family said...

Haha Tandi! It was a fun night. Thanks for hosting it!

The Barton Bunch said...

Way fun Tandi! I hope I didn't embarrass Trist too much! LOL. Thanks to you and Amie for having it, it was a fun night!

Amie said...

Hmmm. Maybe its time for an update. Surely you have done SOMETHING since December. ;)