Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Activity Days!

So back in April I was called to be an Achievement Day Leader except for they don't call it Achievement Days anymore, they now call it Activity Days! My sister in law Amie is also a leader and we just recently added Heather Trapp. I have had so much fun with these girls and have learned so much. I'm greatful for the opportunity I have to serve. Today we had an activity where we made journals. They turned out super cute, anyways here's some pics! Enjoy :)









They turned out cute huh?

3 comments:

The Barton Bunch said...

How fun! I remember being in achievement days and I always adored my cute young leaders. I am sure all your girls adore their cute young leaders too! :)

Amie said...

You do such a good job with the girls. They adore you :)

Tandi said...

Thanks guys! :) Hey Nancy, maybe we need to get you in there ;) Your in our ward too! And It's so much fun and Amie I'm so glad you're in there with me. I'm sad you won't be teaching with me anymore but I'm glad your still doing this with me. The girls love you and we always have so much fun. Thanks again for all the cute journal stuff!!! :)